Long time...
It's been a long time since I wrote something here, on this blog...

In fact, it all began with a break that was supposed to be short, but it got extended and then I forgot my log in details...

So today, I got it recovered and here I am, blogging about cinema, something that I love to do...
Much water has flown under the bridge; many good films have come and gone...in Malayalam 'Traffic' happened, it was a very different thing to happen to Malayalam Cinema and I earned a friend in the director Rajesh Pillai. Good films happened, along with some regular ones and some trash too. At this instant I remember names like 'City of God', 'Urumi', 'Manikyakallu', 'TD Dasan Standard VI B', 'Maanikyakallu', 'Chaapakurishu', 'Best Actor', 'Rathinirvedham' (the TK Rajeev Kumar one), 'Salt n' Pepper', 'Mumbai March 12' and such films that happened in the recent past, in between my stopping and resuming this blog. There could be names that I forgot. Also got to see some real good films from other languages- Hindi, Tamil etc. But for those, I am thinking of starting another blog...

So, lemme start afresh, writing once again with the passion that I have always had, for movies of all kinds....

Lemme see if I can continue to do this regularly... hope so...

0 Responses